2.04.2009

You can't miss "Love Story" and some Marie Antoinette, too.

        
     
                                                                                         

Ok, I know this might be old news, but I can't help but mention how much I love Taylor Swift's video "Love Story." Every time I see it, I fall in love with it all over again. The video just brings to life this perfectly charming and whimsical place. The setting is gorgeous and the costumes are beautiful, not to mention the song is so sweet. Let's be honest, I'm a sucker for fairy tales and romance. Besides, who doesn't love Romeo and Juliet?

Part of the reason I love it is because it reminds me of the photo shoot Kirsten Dunst did with Vogue in September 2009. It was when she was coming out with her film Marie Antoinette. The photos, like the movie, are also very enchanted. It was a fantastic shoot, but you can't expect less than amazing from Annie Leibovitz. Want to see more? Check out the behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment