3.18.2009

working with photography and illustrator





The past two weeks I've been creating a project for my photography class incorporating photography that I shot and illustrations I create in Illustrator. It was a really cool and creative process/experience for me. I decided to create images that allude to nursery rhymes but set them up compositionally and contextually in ways that we aren't use to seeing our childhood favorites. It was a great experience and a way for me to better my skills in Illustrator, though I have much to learn still in the program. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Those are really fun! I love the one of you climbing. I think that was a fun way to illustrate those nursery rhymes. It's not something you see everyday and as soon as I got to your blog they caught my eye. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool project! It's fun to see what everyone is doing outside of class!

    Your illustrations are really well executed and what a clever idea for nursery rhymes! Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  3. your illustrations are really cool! nice execution and great idea with the nursery rhymes. Fun class -- good work in illustrator! there are so many things you can do in illustrator; really nice to see new ideas and work like what you did with the nursery rhymes and your own pictures. I like the watering flowers!

    ReplyDelete