3.04.2009

Designs as of now...



Currently I'm working on the three cover designs for the caffeine feature. I had some trouble coming up with concepts that are as far from cliché as I could try to get. That's a difficult topic and a very broad one as well. But those designs are still in the works so I'll post them either later tonight or tomorrow. 

In other design news, I'm going to be working on Renovate/Style's feature on a B&B in Columbia. That too will be posted as the designs are worked out. 

I'm not very far on my website, at all, but I've started to come up with ideas for how I might want it to look. Tell me what you think about my logo idea. This is a trademark of sorts. I always sign paintings and other works of art with a logo like this (minus the "designs" of course). I also have a possible home page.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your logo for your website and portfolio. The colors are great with the letters you made. I'm anxious to see your whole website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! So cute! I'm jealous...maybe you wouldn't mind if I just stole your template....

    ReplyDelete