3.11.2009

Logo designing

This week we had to create 20 different logo designs and execute 10 of them. This was a challenge for me. It's kind of difficult to switch your brain off of magazine design mode and switch to something different. As an artist and a designer, I really had to combine the way I think about photography or drawing with the way I think about content-driven magazine design. Also coming up with something that isn't too generic, but also nothing too elaborate was hard. Some of the designs I finally came up with turned out nicely; I'm happy with them. Using buzz words to spring ideas off of really helped me in my process and trying to weed out the overly cliche ideas was good practice for me. I'll post some of my designs soon so you can check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment