4.15.2009

You can't miss Yeondoo Jung





So a few semesters ago I stumbled upon this photographer during my beginning photo class, Yeondoo Jung. He has this awesome series called "Wonderland" that I've recently revisited for an artist presentation. It's crazy creative and cool. He traveled around to different elementary schools and collected color drawings from children. Through photography, plus amazing costumes and props, he recreated the scenes depicted in the works. They are inspiring to me. I think because I enjoy working with elements from childhood in my own photos. Check him out!

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely cool project! This just shows how brilliant kids really are!

    You will make a wonderful art teacher pulling inspiration from sources like these!

    ReplyDelete