4.29.2009

BLURB books



I already posted about Blurb but I'm going to mention it again because we all have another week to get mini portfolios together. Check it out if you're interested. I chose to do the 7x7 book, soft cover 0-40 is only $12.95. It's reasonable in price and great quality. Now it might not be ideal for printing 100 copies but if you want to do this to start with and to just have a nice quality book of a small portion of your portfolio it's great. Plus it only took about a week for printing and shipping, but I did pay for second day shipping. Anyway, thought I'd throw it out there if you are wanting to do something other than Kinkos. You can check out a quick preview of mine, the site allows for a quick preview of your book so if others want to purchase a book they can get a sneak peek.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Abbey! I definitely think this is something that would work for me and my designs. And now that we have some extra time I don't have to worry about the shipping!

    ReplyDelete